Eggs and fillings cook simultaneously in two separate sides of a unique nonstick folding omelet/frittata pan (with silicone hot pad for safe handling) by TeChef.
Ham & Hashbrowns Omelet Video
- ¼ cup raw-frozen hash brown potatoes
- ¼ teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons (jar) cheese sauce
- 1 artichoke heart (patted dry), chopped
- ¼ cup (small) diced cooked ham
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Coat hash browns with oil.
- Put in one side of the folding skillet by TeChef coated with Teflon™ nonstick; add shallots to the skillet's other side.
- Cook on medium heat until the potatoes and shallots are almost cooked.
- Close and flip pan to combine veggies.
- Pour eggs into one side (or half into each side); add artichokes, ham, cheese; cook until edges of the egg mixture are dry.
- Flip pan over to hash browns; cook a few minutes more to brown eggs.
- Open lid; release omelet to plate and serve.