The saucepan featuring Teflon™ nonstick coatings keeps this fondue warm and velvety smooth.
- 2 cups shredded Jarlsberg
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cherry brandy or apple juice
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup creamy herbal cheese spread
- Assortment of dipping foods: bread, veggies, meats
- In a large bowl, toss Jarlsberg and Gruyere in a bowl with the cornstarch.
- Rub the pressed garlic around the Teflon™ nonstick coated saucepan; discard garlic.
- Over medium stovetop heat, bring the wine, lemon juice, and brandy to a boil and then immediately lower the heat.
- Add the grated cheeses and nutmeg, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Stir in the cheese spread.
- Transfer the pot to fondue warmer to serve with an assortment of dipping foods.