You don't need a churn machine or mixer for this recipe—just nonstick pans for a simple, healthy, tasty summertime treat.
- 1 pound mix: strawberries, blackberries, raspberries
- About 1 cup each from 2 (13.5- oz.) cans whole coconut milk (don’t shake before opening)
- 2 tablespoons (fine/grind) French vanilla coffee beans
- 10 ounces chilled sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup honey
- Puree berries and strain seeds, if desired.
- Spoon the thick coconut cream (about 2 cups) from the top of the cans into a small saucepan coated with Teflon™ nonstick*.
- Infuse with coffee grinds over medium-low heat, stirring until it begins to bubble.
- Strain out the grinds and transfer to a bowl; cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Whisk in condensed milk and honey and pour, with berries, back into the processor. Puree on low until smooth.
- Pour into a nonstick loaf pan; cover and freeze 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes before scooping.
*Stir remaining coconut liquid in a pitcher of fresh water and honey for a refreshing drink.