The Oven Crisper Basket with Teflon™ nonstick ensures that every grain toasts evenly, without turning, and in half the time. This snack needs no oil thanks to the basket's mesh with Teflon™ nonstick.
Package in a 3-4 cup canning jar. Tie a ribbon to a crisping basket for a healthy homemade gift!
Toasted Snack Mix Video
- 2½ cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (113 °C).
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together water and honey.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well to coat thoroughly.
- Spread onto the large crisper basket with Teflon™ nonstick.
- Begin checking for doneness at 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven when the surface becomes golden brown (watch carefully, as nuts can burn quickly).
- Return to clean bowl and mix in cranberries.
- Cool before storing in an airtight container.