See how easy it is to bake your own fresh pizza at home with pans that make you an instant pro!
Snow White Chicken Pizza Video
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough ball
- Olive Oil
- 3½ ounces herbal cheese spread
- ½ cup prepared (jar) white Alfredo-style sauce
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 1½ cups shredded flavored or rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup sliced prepared roasted peppers
- 2 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped dried chives
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (204 °C).
- Sprinkle work surface with flour.
- Using floured palms and fingertips or a rolling pin, press and stretch dough to a 12-inch circle.
- If desired*, sprinkle cornmeal onto pizza pan coated with Teflon™ nonstick.
- Place dough circle on the pan. Brush edges of dough with olive oil; spread with herbal cheese, leaving a ½-inch border.
- Spoon on white sauce; dollop with pesto. Scatter chicken and bacon evenly across the top. Sprinkle chives, mozzarella, and pepper flakes.
- Bake 15 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Transfer pizza to cutting board and let stand 1-2 minutes before cutting.
*Coarse cornmeal adds a crunchier crust.