Committed to a More Sustainable Future
We constantly strive to find ways to preserve the environment while maintaining a competitive edge. This philosophy benefits our customers, our planet, and our business.
We do not use PFOA/PFOS to manufacture our products.
We are committed to:
- Creating products with a smaller environmental footprint
- Constantly innovating to create high-performing cookware and bakeware that lasts longer and maintains its performance
A drive to create cookware that lasts longer than other products on the market has led to improved Teflon™ nonstick coatings, which last seven times longer than "ceramic" (sol-gel) coating. That’s seven fewer pans to manufacture, transport, and ultimately send to the landfill.
Championing Sustainable Solutions
Chemours knows that we have to develop world-class technology that solves problems without creating new ones. Our dedication to responsible chemistry includes making sure that our solutions champion innovation, progress, profits, and sustainable solutions.
Our Corporate Responsibility Commitment report includes these goals, designed to support the environment even as we develop more comprehensive solutions for keeping cities cooler, improving engine fuel efficiency, and more.
By or before 2030, we will have:
- Cut our greenhouse gas emissions by 60% or more
- Improved water quality, ensuring a 99% reduction in fluorinated organic compound emissions to air and water
- Made even more progress to becoming carbon positive by 2050