Performance Advantages and Environmental Benefits
Teflon™ fabric protector helps fabrics look new longer, which extends their useful lives.
Clear Performance Advantages
Teflon™ fabric protector repels nine times more stains than other stain-repellent technologies.¹ It also successfully removes of 95% of all water- and oil-based stains² and achieves 25 to 40% faster drying times.
Environmental Benefits That Customers Value
Teflon™ fabric protector preserves clothes so you don’t need to replace them as frequently—subsequently adding to landfills– as often. Plus, it saves money and electricity because drying time is reduced; washing in cold removes stains efficiently too.
Committed to Compliance With Major Regulatory Bodies
Teflon™ is committed to ensuring its products meet or exceed all regulatory standards. Therefore, Teflon™ fabric protector, which is based on PHOBOL® CP products is:
- Never made using PFOA or PFOS
- Compliant with EU Directive 2006/122 for PFOS
- Meets U.S. EPA 2010/15 PFOA Stewardship Program
- Listed on existing regulatory inventories including: U.S. TSCA, Europe EINECS, China, Korea, and Japan LVE
- Suitable for Oeko-Tex® standard 100³ Classes II, III, and IV (Appendix 4 criteria) when applied as recommended
- bluesign® approved⁴